Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Spun For You

This is my last Halloween manicure for the year! And I hardly even had to do anything! For my last Halloween manicure of the year I decided to give Sally Hansen Salon Effects another shot because they came out with the cutest designs for fall! I originally was going to resist buying these, considering the miserable results I got last time, but I caved.

I have to say, I cannot get these things to work for me! I don't know what I've been doing wrong! I've tried it with and without topcoat, and they peel up right away! They have a new collection coming out for winter, and as adorable as those are, I don't think I'll be buying any of them. They are too expensive for what they are, especially if your somewhat good at freehand nail art, and, for me at least, they don't come even close to lasting even 5 days, let alone 10.
Despite the lousy outcome I had with them, I really like the look. I just wish that they were either a little cheaper, or had better lasting ability. I got a lot of compliments on these and I hated having to say that they were, in fact, not freehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment