Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Avengers!

Tonight I am seeing the midnight premiere of The Avengers! I'm super excited, so of course I couldn't go without doing some super nail art! I recently suffered from a nail break on my middle finger, but I took advantage of the opportunity to shape the nail more circular, like the top of Iron Man's head. It was a great way to put a positive spin on things! Anyway, here's the nail art that I am very proud of!
Thor's hammer, Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk
The Avengers symbol
Nick Fury's eyepatch, Loki's helmet, A bulls eye for Hawkeye, Black Widow
The SHIELD logo

Thor: China Glaze Millenium, Mahogany Magic, First Mate, some black
Iron Man: China Glaze Mommy Kissing Santa, Champagne Bubbles, Sea Spray, and some black
Captain America: Xtreme Wear Blue It, Cherry Red, and white
The Hulk: China Glaze Starboard, Zoya Shawn, and Mira
The Avengers logo: A mixture of China Glaze Millennium and Frosbite, and a black
Nick Fury: China Glaze Mahogany Magic and a black
Loki: Zoya Holly and China Glaze Midnight Kisses
Hawkeye: Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue and Color Club Pucci-Licious
Black Widow: Color Club Heart To Heart and a black
Shield logo: Wet N Wild French White Creme and Black Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment