Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Hobbit

Hello! I am really excited about today's nails! I'm seeing The Hobbit tonight, and as is customary, I did some nail art! Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish these before the sun went down, which meant that I had to take photos in my bathroom. I really wanted to get this post up today and get some pictures now just in case they start chipping. If the nails are still intact tomorrow I'm going to try to get some better pictures. For now, this will do!
On my pinky is Gollum, and my middle finger is The One Ring. On my ring finger is Thorin, the dwarf that leads Bilbo and the Company of Dwarves. On my pinky is a the Hobbits hairy feet. I was kind of weirded out by painting an actual foot on my nail, so I just did the hair.
Bilbo's Hobbit Hole!
Every color on Gollum was mixed, so I have no idea what they are. The ring is Essie Good as Gold. Thorin's skin is LA Splash Nudist, and his hair is a mixture of black and white. The hobbit foot hair is China Glaze Mahogany Magic, and Foie Gras. For Bilbo's house I mixed some white with Zoya Arizona. The door is Revlon Splash and the red trim is Valentine. The grass is Xtreme Wear Green With Envy and LA Splash Greenery, and the sky is Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment