Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Rainbows And Striping Tape

 Hello! I am super excited about today's manicure. I love it! I think a little while ago I briefly saw something like this while scrolling through Pinterest. For this manicure I first put a base of white, so that the neons would be brighter. Then I painted a rainbow using all of the colors from the Color club Wicked Sweet collection. I overlapped the ends of each color a little, just so it made a bit of a gradient. I then top coated that and when it dried I applied striping tape and painted over the exposed color with black! This made really straight clean lines. I've been loving using striping tape lately, in fact, tomorrow's post will also be a manicure utilizing it.
Wicked Sweet collection includes Wicked Sweet, Gimme A Grape Big Kiss, Raspberry Rush, Yum Gum, I Always Get My Man-Darin, Get Your Lem-On, and The Lime Starts Here. Also they're all scented!

No comments:

Post a Comment