Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 Hello, everyone! I'm posting this pretty late, in fact Halloween's almost over! For my nail art today I decided to paint a medley of monsters. On my pointer is a witch, and on my middle finger is a werewolf. My ring finger is a mummy, and my pinky is a zombie. On my thumb I have Jason's hockey mask. I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween!
Pointer: Base is Xtreme Wear Green With Envy. The eyes are Orly Mellow Yellow with China Glaze Red Satin. Her hat is OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?
Middle: The base is a China Glaze Mahogany Magic mized with some white. The darker brown is Revlon Hot For Chocolate.
Ring: The mummy is just black and white with a bit of Mahogany Magic sponged on it to make the wrappings look old and gross.
Pinky: The base is a lightened Revlon Trendy. The eyes are Zoya Darcy, and the blood is China Glaze Merry Berry.
Thumb: The red is China Glaze Red Satin.

No comments:

Post a Comment