Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

33DC: Day 26

Hello! Day 26 is inspired by Pinterest. For my manicure I followed this tutorial which I had pinned a little while ago. My version is not so neat, but it is bright and pretty, kinda? I used Color Club Raspberry Rush, I Always Get My Man-Darin, and Xtreme Wear Sunny Side.
You may or may not have noticed that some length has disappeared from my nails. Well, That's because I broke the nail on my middle finger while trying to open my car door last weekend! It's a pretty low break so I can't really do much about it other than cut my nails down a bit and throw a patch on it. You can kind of see it in this picture. It's from my phone, so the qualities not great... Don't mind the messy white polish, this was right after tragedy struck!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is amazing! Sorry about your nail, hope it'll grow back pretty soon:))

    ReplyDelete