Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

GOT Polish Challenge: Valentines

Hello! This Thursday's theme is Valentines. This is also the manicure that I will be wearing for Valentine's Day tomorrow. I decided to do a skittle mani, and as opposed to my last Valentine's manicure, I went full out with the red and pink. I love how each nail is a totally different style. Personally, I love the middle nail the best, and might do a full manicure of it eventually. I used a bunch of polishes for this design, some old, and some a bit less so.
Pointer: The base is Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink. I grabbed a bunch of random polished for the hearts, so I'm not sure what they are...
Middle: The base is Color Club Kiss My French. For the base of the hearts I used a French polish called Laque Evidemment Rose Pivoine, i think. The detailing is Xtreme Wear Pretty In Hot Pink and the leaves are China Glaze Starboard.
Ring: The base of my ring finger is Xtreme Wear Berry Juicy. Then I sponged on China Glaze Love Marilyn, Xtreme Wear Pink-y Ring, and Milani Hot Pink.
Pinky: The X's are Nicole By OPI Challenge Red-y, and the O is Color Club Yum Gum.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, these are just too precious!I love how each of them has their own unique look, and they are so perfect in their own ways! These turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete