Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Gradient Honeycomb

This design is based on a phone wallpaper that I saved forever ago in hopes of one day turning it into nail art. I was never able to do it prior to now because, until recently, I didn't have any hexagonal patterned nail vinyls. Just like with my Holo Triangles design, I used a nail vinyl to create some nail decals on a silicone mat. Unfortunately, there may have been some residue on the mat that got stuck in some of the decals, but hopefully it isn't too obvious. I've done similarly colored gradients a few times before, so this time I tried to use almost entirely different polishes.  For the gradient, from left to right, I used Orly Lemonade, China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin, Xtreme Wear Peach Beach, Color Club Yum Gum, Color Club Raspberry Rush, Color Club Biscuits & Jam, and Xtreme Wear Purple Craze.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment