Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Splatter Spikes

I love splatter nails but I find that there isn't a whole lot to really do with them design-wise, so this was my attempt at trying out a little bit more with the splatter look. I started with a subtle purple and blue gradient to make the other side a little interesting as well. I didn't have any chevron vinyls that were the width I wanted, so I ended up making my own by cutting a bunch of triangles out of tape to protect the gradient section  from the splatter and create this spiky look. I don't have a list of polishes used because I pretty much just grabbed any blues and purples that I thought would look good. I'm so happy with how this turned out and it makes me want to play around with splatter looks even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment