Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sailor Symbols

Today I did Sailor Moon nails, again! Instead of doing their uniform tops, this time I did each of the scouts symbols. I also added the "Outer Scouts" this time. EDIT: I also just found out, months later, that I did the Uranus symbol incorrectly. Next time I'll do better research!
Sailor Mars, Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury
Sailor Moon
Sailor Pluto, Neptune, Saturn, and Uranus
Tuxedo Mask

The base colors are Zoya MiraOrly Royal NavyXtreme Wear Bubblegum PinkColor Club Take Me To Your ChateauXtreme Wear Cherry RedOrly Royal NavyXtreme Wear FlirtMellow YellowBlack Out.
The Symbols are Xtreme Wear Cherry RedSun KissedGoing Green, Orly Royal NavyXtreme Wear Mellow YellowEssie Power ClutchOrly Lucky DuckZoya MiraOrly Royal Navy, and Wet N Wild French White Creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment