Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mixed Magnetic

Today I have a pretty neat manicure using magnetic polishes. There's really not much you can do in the way of nail art when it comes to magnetics, but I wanted to do something other than just one plain color. So, to mix it up I just did two different colors on one nail. In order to do this I painted one side of my nail with one color and magnetized it. Once that was fully dry, I came back with another color and then used the magnet on that. The line down the center isn't perfectly straight because you have to work fast when using magnetic polishes, they dry pretty quickly.
I used Color Club Steel Of The Night, Hipnotic, China Glaze Pull Me Close, and Instant Chemistry. I used the magnetic that comes with the Color Club polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment