Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Spider-Man

Today I have Spider-Man nails! I just got back from the midnight showing of The Amazing Spider-Man, and it was, dare I say, amazing! I was hoping to get these nails up before I actually went to see the film but I just didn't have time. I've been wanting to do Spider-Man nail art for at least a year, but I've been holding out in anticipation for this movie.
My pinky is a lizard-ish print because the villain in this movie is The Lizard. My ring finger is the spider that is on Spider-Man's outfit, and my middle finger is his mask. On my pointer is a web.
On my thumb is the spider on the back of Spider-Man's outfit.

I used Xtreme Wear Cherry Red, Blue It, China Glaze Millennium, OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, Wet N Wild French White Creme and Black Creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment