Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Game Of Thrones: House Targaryen

I've been meaning to post these nails for two days now, but I've just been super lazy. On top of that, I'm not particularly proud of them. Anyway, for the Targaryens I did something a little different, mostly because I was too much of a wimp to attempt painting their sigil. I painted Daenerys's dragon's eggs. I sort of combined how they look in the show and how they're described in the book. On my pinky is just a design using the Targaryen house colors and on my thumb is their house words "Fire and Blood."
For the bases I used a mix of Zoya Josie and China Glaze Def Defying, Xtreme Wear Grey Area, Zoya Jacqueline, and Nicole By OPI Challenge Red-y. The detail on the eggs is Xtreme Wear Time To Shine, Color Club Berry And Bright, and Xtreme Wear Golden-I.

No comments:

Post a Comment