Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

33DC: Day 2

Hello! It's day two of the 33 Day Challenge. Today's prompt is your most used color polish. I wasn't exactly sure if this meant specific nail polish, or color in general, so I sort of incorporated both. Since I've been doing my Disney series this past month I been using Zoya Darcy in nearly every manicure. I've also been using purples nearly nonstop. For my nails I used Darcy as the base and then I did a gradient using OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?, Zoya Mira, and Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac. All also polishes that I find myself using frequently.
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this one... The yellow is really throwing me off. I think I would like it more if it was a little bit cleaner. It definitely looks better from afar.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent mani! the thumbnail pic just pop to my eye and I went, wow! you've got a great effect :)

    ReplyDelete