Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Disney Series: Hercules

Hi! My manicure today is inspired by the Disney movie Hercules! I love this movie, it's definitely in my top 5 for Disney films. Plus, Ive always liked Meg, naturally, because my name is Megan. Anyway, On my pointer I painted blue fire for Hades' hair, and on my middle finger is Hercules' medallion. On my ring finger I painted Hercules' outfit, and on my pinky is Megara's dress. On my thumb is Pegasus's wing.
Pointer: Base is Xteme Wear Wet Cement. For the fire I used Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Xtreme Wear Blinding Blue, and Pacific Blue.
Middle: Base is Xtreme Wear Raspberry Rave, the medallion is Zoya Darcy with one coat of Xtreme Wear Lemon Zest.
Ring: I frankened a color for the base using Zoya Arizona and China Glaze Mahogany Magic. The brown is Mahogany Magic, and the yellow is Zoya Darcy.
Pinky: The base is Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, and the dark purple is Zoya Mira. The lines are Xtreme Wear Violet Voltage.
Thumb: The base is Xtreme Wear Blinding Blue.

1 comment:

  1. This was one of my favorite disney movies and I am in love with this look :)

    ReplyDelete