Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Disney Series: Beauty and the Beast

Hello! In this edition of my Disney nail art series my manicure is inspired by the movie Beauty and the Beast! I almost wish I had 7 fingers on a hand for this one because there were so many things I wanted to include, for instance Lumiere, and Cogsworth. I did, however, paint the bottom part of Belle's dress on my pointer finger, and the rose on my middle finger. On my ring finger is Beast's fancy outfit, and on my pinky is Gaston. On my thumb I painted Chip!
 I used three yellows, the lightest is Orly Lemonade, then Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, and the darkest is Zoya Darcy. The red is Nicole by OPI Challenge Red-y. Beast's blue jacket is China Glaze Man Hunt. The base on my middle finger is Xtreme Wear Berry Juicy. For the rose is used Xtreme Wear Pink Punch, and Pretty In Hot Pink, the stem is LA Splash Greenery. The base on my thumb is Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet. For the bottom of Chip I used Xtreme Wear Violet Voltage, Xtreme Wear Pretty In Hot Pink, and Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Gatons chest is LA Splash Nudist.

3 comments: