Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Here Comes Peter CottonTail

I'm a little late with this due to some technical difficulties I had when it came to pictures. Anyway, this was my easter manicure! It was based off of the piggy one I did for my birthday. Rabbits are my favorite animal, so this was on my to-do list anyway.
(Before: I Just loved these colors so much on their own.)

Pointer to pinky: Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue mixed with Xtreme Wear White OnXtreme Wear White                                                           OnXtreme Wear Lacey LilacXtreme Wear Mellow Yellow mixed with Xtreme Wear White on.

Thumb: Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet 

The Black is Xtreme Wear Black out, the pink is Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink, and the blue eyes of the white bunny is Xtreme Wear Blue! Me Away.
    
My bunny, Radar!

No comments:

Post a Comment