Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flying Dragon

China Glaze Flying Dragon had been on my wish list for far too long! So I finally bought it! It's from the China Glaze Ink Collection which was released in 2008. Flying Dragon is a purple neon, but what really separates it from other neons are the flecks of glitter in it. I normally would not be attracted to a polish like this, but when I noticed the gorgeous pink and blue glitters in it I couldn't resist. The glitters were fairly impossible to capture on my nails in pictures, but you can see them fairly well in the bottle (Enlarge for greater detail). They're subtle, but really beautiful. This color dried very quickly, with a matte finish. It was also very opaque in 2 coats, but still a little uneven, so I would recommend three.
With top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment