Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fractured Fun

I have never really had great success with the "crackle" polishes, so initially I was a bit skeptical about purchasing the from the Color Club Fractured collection. With further investigation I came to fall in love with a few of the colors, and I had to have them. The first one I tried out was Broken Tokens.

Because I don't really like to do manicures that are consistent with each finger, I did a skittle look with all the base colors.

Left-
Orly Razzle, Xtreme Wear Red Carpet, Color Club Ulterior Motive, Xtreme Wear Pink-y Ring, China Glaze Ahoy!. All topped with a coat of Color Club Broken Tokens.

Right-
Xtreme Wear Cosmic Blue, Nicole By OPI You're S-Teal The One, China Glaze Dorothy Who, China Glaze Techno Teal, and Orly Royal Navy, also all topped with Broken Tokens.

I loved the way this looked so much I really did not want to have to take it off. Broken Tokens Definitely surpassed my expectations. I don't know if I'm more skilled with the "crackle" polished now, or if it's the formula of these that made the change, but it seemed to break up better for me. Broken Tokens is a true silver foil color.

No comments:

Post a Comment