Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 23

Day 23 is inspired by a movie!

I'm a pretty big movie fan, so it was really difficult for me to settle on a design. So, here are my Star Trek nails! I asked my friend for advice on what to do and he mentioned Stark Trek. Obviously I didn't think it was a bad idea.
I did a galaxy on the pinky and thumb and the Starfleet insignia on all the different colored shirts that the members of the Starfleet wear.

For the colors I used in the galaxy you can visit my galaxy mani here. The base of the other fingers are Color Club Heart To Heart, Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue, and a slightly altered Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow. I added a bit of black to Mellow Yellow because the yellow shirts are a bit more muddy. The actual starfleet logo is China Glaze Millennium, and the little star in it is Wet N Wild Black Creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment