Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

China Glaze Glitz Bitz and Pieces

Hello! Today I have swatches of my picks from the China Glaze Glitz Bits and Pieces collection that came out not too long ago. I got three of the polishes of out of the six piece collection.
Each polish has black hexagonal glitter in 4 sizes, black bar glitter, and 3 different sized glitters in a particular color. The glitter is fairly dense, so it doesn't take much to get a lot of coverage. I also didn't have an issue with glitter sticking up and catching on things, which is a huge plus.
Mosaic Madness has bright blue glitter with the black. I layered it over Zoya Julie.
Graffitti Glitter has emerald green glitters along with the black. I layered it over Zoya Blu.
Bling It On has a sort of blurple glitter in it. At times the purple glitter looks really dark and sort of blends with the black. I layered it over Xtreme Wear Wet Cement.

1 comment: