Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

China Glaze Infra Red

 Hello! Just this past weekend, while at a discount beauty shop, I came across the China Glaze Hologlam collection, a 12 piece collection of holographic polishes. I originally wasn't thrilled with the polishes, especially not for 14 dollars, but at the store they were under 5, that's cheaper than your average China Glaze! I couldn't help but get at least one of them. I decided on Infra Red. It's a bright magenta. The holo in it isn't a strong as I would have liked, but it's definitely there. The formula is smooth and very pigmented, I used two coats. I really like this polish, but I don't know if it's worth shelling out 14 bucks for it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is not worth $14. It's a pretty color and I love the subtle holo but it's way too expensive.

    ReplyDelete