Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Comparison: Water You Waiting For Vs. Kendall On The Katwalk

Hello! Today I will be comparing two similar polishes, Nicole By OPI Kendall On The Katwalk and China Glaze Water You Waiting For. To a casual observer, these polishes may appear identical, but upon closer inspection, they most certainly are not. On my pointer and ring fingers is the China Glaze and on my middle and pinky fingers is the NOPI. Both polishes have sheer blue bases with small blue and green glitters. Where they deviate is with the third glitter, WYWF has darker blue glitters, where KOTK has bright purple.
                                                             CG WYWF, NOPI KOTK, CG WYWF, NOPI KOTK
Both are jam packed with glitter and apply really well. The China Glaze is slightly more watery, having more of the base polish in it, so the glitter gets buried a bit more than with KOTK. I used two coats for both polishes
 For me Kendall On The Katwalk is the winner just because I think the purple glitter is stunning. It's definitely up there as one of my all time favorite polishes. Both are really great nail polishes but I think that if you have one of them, than you don't need the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment