Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

 Hello! Tonight I am going to see the second installment of The Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug. For the movie I painted Smaug the dragon across my nails. There are so many different interpretations of him that I sort of pulled a bit of inspiration from all over. I even put smoke coming from his nostrils! Unfortunately this lighting makes him look pretty dull. He's much more fiery and majestic in real life!
For his body I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash. I also used some of China Glaze Riveting, Goin' My Way, Mommy Kissing Santa, and Nicole by OPI Dandy Lion. His teeth and eye are Zoya Darcy.

2 comments:

  1. These are so amazing! The eyes look awesome, and the teeth are perfect! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks incredible in the picture, I can't imagine how cool he looks in person! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete