Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Edgy Color Block

I've wanted to do a glitter placement type of design with Maybelline Gleaming Graphite for pretty much forever now, and I finally got decided to go through with it. I wasn't sure how it would end up looking but I love the result and individually placing each of those glitter shards wasn't nearly as painstaking as I had anticipated. As for the rest of the nail, I used China Glaze Mix And Mingle, China Glaze Dune Our Thing and the thin gunmetal stripes are Xtreme Wear Midnight Sky. I love how these turned out. I placed the glitter over negative space, but it might also look cool on top of a colored base as well. Also pardon all the fuzz on my nails in the first picture, I don't know how I missed that when I chose these photos but its driving my a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment