Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Fun Fourth of July

These are the nails that I am sporting for the Fourth of July! This is one of the first times I've really painted fireworks, so I was nervous about how they would look, but I'm really happy with them! I added a bunch of glitter to and around them, which I think helps with the look a bit as well. For the middle nails I started off with a half moon and filled them in with blue stars. Then, I individually placed each line of glitter to separate the stars from the stripes, which I later added with the help of striping tape. I really love these nails and they're definitely my favorite Independence Day nails that I've ever done. The blue is Zoya Dream and the red is Zoya Blaze. The glitters were pulled from Color Club Wish Upon A Rock Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment