Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dance Floor

Today I was really feeling a very summer-y manicure. I decided to go with neons, because what says summer more than neon! The design I came up with really makes me think of a dance floor you would see in the 70's or something. I love it! So groovy.
For this manicure I used the complete Color Club Wicked Sweet collection, which includes The Lime Starts Here, I Always Get My Man-Darin, Wicked Sweet, Gimme A Grape Big Kiss, Raspberry Rush, Yum Gum, and Get Your Lem-On. These polishes are all scented, but when put all together they just smell like a weird candy mixture.

2 comments:

  1. Never bought a scented polish before. I can't imagina polish not smelling like polish. Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried these out on my blog 'cause I thought they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete