Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fish Egg Manicure

Fish egg manicures were pretty popular a couple of months ago. Just the other day I finally got around to trying out this manicure for myself! To create this manicure I used a base color of Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, and The Real Teal. While the polish was still wet I dipped my nail into a pile of the micro beads. Then I tapped off any excess and used a toothpick to make sure the whole nail was covered. This manicure did not last long at all. I actually found that the color on the micro beads wore off before the whole bead even fell off.
I used Recollection micro beads in the colors Capri and Heather

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if the color on the real thing from ciate comes off too. Not worth paying 25 bucks to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering that too! But that's definitely too expensive for a manicure that will only last a couple of hours anyway!

      Delete