Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

China Glaze Modify Me

Hi! Today I am wearing a polish from the China Glaze Tranzitions collection. This collection includes six polishes that change from one color to another when a clear coat of nail polish is applied on top. It's a pretty neat concept. The one that I am currently wearing is called Modify Me. Modify Me starts out as a periwinkle that, when the topcoat is applied, turns into a darker royal blue. Both colors are nice, but I especially love the darker color. I got a lot of compliments on it too! With these polishes you can change the color of an entire nail, or even do some designs! It's important to apply an even amount of clear coat though, because the color change depends on how much there is. I used two coats of this polish and the formula was normal. The only bummer about these polishes is that I like the topcoat-less color, but I'm not usually thrilled with how polishes look without topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment