Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Color Club Halo Hues 2013

Hello! Today I have some awesome polishes to show! For my birthday last week I got a couple of polishes from the recent Color Club Halo Hues collection. They are pretty amazing. I received four from the six piece collection, Cosmic Fate (orange), Eternal Beauty (purple), Kismet (yellow), and Over The Moon (blue). The polishes have a great formula, although sometimes, after the fact, I have noticed the slightest bit of patchiness. Each polish is really pigmented and has a strong linear holo! So far I've only worn Kismet and Over The Moon on their own, so I have some quick swatches of those. The holo is even stronger than my camera wanted to pick up.
 
I also got striping tape! I couldn't resist doing some fun designs and playing around with these new polishes!
For this manicure I used all of the mentioned polishes
And with manicure I used Over The Moon and Eternal Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment