Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May TPC: Day 3

Hello! Today is the third day of the May Tri-Polish Challenge. I wasn't able to participate in the second day because my prom was actually that same Thursday. Since none of this months colors were in my dress I just had to skip it. This is the manicure that I wore for prom. I used OPI Here Today... Aragon Tommorow, and China Glaze Starboard. The glitters are from Color Club Orna-Minted.
Anyway, this is what I came up with for today's challenge. All day I've been thinking it was Monday and then I remembered at last minute that it indeed was not. I was planning on using tape to do this, but I really didn't have time, so I quickly free-handed the design. I'm not thrilled with it at all. I used China Glaze Seduce Me and Revlon Iconic.

No comments:

Post a Comment