Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Midnight Sky

This post was originally going to be about a manicure I did, which will be pictured at the end of the post, but the base color I used is so amazing that it had to become the star of this post. Im a Sally Hansen Xreme Wear collector. The majority of my polish collection is occupied by Xtreme Wears, so when the new collection came out, I raced to get every color. One of those colors was Midnight Sky. Midnight Sky is a dark gunmetal charcoalish color. It has small, not nontheless noticeable, silver frosty glitters. I don't really gravitate towards darker colors, but this is just dazzling. I don't think that the color is particularly unique in the grand scheme of nail polish, but in my collection its a gem.
Now on to the actual look...
                                          I applied Wet N Wild Party Of Five Glitters on top.
Then I matted the look using Essie Matte About You. I'm not usually huge on matte looks, but glitter is an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment