Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week Of Glitter: Color Club Wish Upon A Rock-Star

This is my second day of my Week Of Glitters, and I have another Color Club to showcase! Color Club recently released a collection called Back Stage Pass, an entirely glitter- palooza collection! Only one color from the collection really caught my eye though, Wish Upon A Rock-Star.
WUAR has a clear base packed with crazy multi-colored glitter. Honestly, I'm not a fan of how this polish looks in the bottle, but I actually really like it on the nail! It applied surprisingly well, but it kinda got a little gloopy on the brush after a bit of usage, nothing that cant be over looked though. With one coat of top coat, it's not terribly gritty, more of a slight bumpiness which is not bothersome to me in the slightest.

Wish Upon A Rock-Star is layered over Zoya Kiki and Wet n Wild Black Creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment