Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week Of Glitter: Xtreme Wear Set The Stage

Day 3 of my Glitters Week! Since Set The Stage is part of Sally Hansen's Extreme Wear line, obviously I had to have it. I was excited when I originally purchased it because it was unique to my collection, but upon further inspection, I realized that the glitter isn't very dense, and therefore lost all desire to use it.
Set The Stage has gold micro glitters and hexagonal glitters in a clear base. At first I was less than thrilled about how sparse the glitters in this polish are. It's not a very buildable polish, but I kinda like how the gold looks all scattered on the nail.

This is Set The Stage layered over Orly Sweet Peacock. I've been really into the blue and gold combination lately, so I'm digging how this manicure looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment