Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Week Of Glitter: Nicole by OPI Orna-Ment For Each Other

Day 4! Orna-Ment For Each Other is part of Nicole by OPI's recent holiday collection. I really liked the entire collection, but wasn't really planning on getting any, until I opened the bottle and saw... A round brush! The new holiday collection has scrapped that awful paddle brush and swapped it for a nice round, easy to use one! Once I saw that brush, I was convinced, I had to have that collection!
Orna-Ment For Each Other consists mainly of red glitters, with some gold mixed in a clear base. This color is very buildable. It can take two coats for opacity, depending on how thick you apply it, but I still noticed tiny bald spots on my nails, so I did three. Something I also noticed about this polish is that it dries in a satin type finish, so I added a top coat. Nicole by OPI did a great job with this color, it's perfect for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment