Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Collection

Hello! It's late Friday, but I have some swatches to show! These colors are from the China Glaze Wicked collection. They are the the colors that come in the four piece set along with the glow-in-the-dark polish.
 
Glitter Goblin has small orange and holographic glitters packed into a clear base. The formula isn't thick at all, and a lot of glitter goes onto the nail when you apply it. If you want to wear it alone, I recommend three coats.
Roguish Red is a red orange creme. Depending on the lighting it sometimes looks more red, or more orange. I was expecting this to be more of a jelly, but it was very opaque and had great color pigmentation This isn't really my type of color, but it's nice. I have one coat of Glitter Goblin on my ring finger, and I really dig the combination.
Bizarre Blurple has a purple base with blue shimmer. The formula was great, and I just love the color. I was expecting to hate Glitter Goblin over this, but I grew to actually like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment