Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Maze Nails

Hello Everyone! This is my first non-31 Day Challenge post in a while! This post, along with pretty much the next 6 or so are all from my drafts folder from a month ago. Before I unexpectedly began the Challenge I had a bunch of posts lined up and ready to go about a week in advanced. Well, I started the challenge and all of those posts got trapped in the draft folder.
My first post uncovered from the drafts are these maze nails. Sarah from Chalkboard Nails did these on a few occasions and I thought they were awesome, so naturally, I tried it out. I love the result! First I sponged on a gradient of colors, and then with a small striping brush I painted a bunch of lines in a sort of maze-like design.
I had to try more than one combination of colors.
For the base of the pink nails I used Color Club Vintage Couture, Xtreme Wear Pretty In Hot Pink, and Pink Punch. The design is Essie Mint Candy Apple. On the blue nails I did Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, XW Pacific Blue, and China Glaze Man Hunt, with XW Wet Cement for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment