Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Frankenstein

Today is Halloween, but I still have another manicure after this to post! My power has been out and I've been unable to access the internet. I guess it works out well though because Trick-Or-Treating is rescheduled for Saturday in my neighborhood anyway. For my nails I did Frankenstein, or Frankenstein's monster, if you want to be picky about it. I did Frankenstein's face, and neck bolts,  the Bride of Frankenstein's hair, and some stitches.
The base of the bolts is,China Glaze It's Alive, the bolts are Essie No Place Like Chrome. The base of Frankenstein is Xtreme Wear Green With Envy, and the shading on him is just that color with some black mixed in. The Bride of Frankenstein's hair is Zoya Dovima, and some white. The base on my thumb is LA Splash Greenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment