Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monster Mash!

At last, my final Halloween manicure of the year! I didn't intend on doing so many, but whenever an idea popped into my head I just ran with it. For this manicure I did a monster mash! I painted a vampire, Frankenstein, a mummy, and a ghost! Then on my thumb I painted a skull and crossbones.
The base of Frankenstein is Revlon Posh. The dirt on the mummy is China Glaze Mahogany Magic, and the vampire's blood is Xtreme Wear Cherry Red. Everything else is painted with Wet N Wild Black, and French White.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Halloween is my favorite time for manis, people always get so creative :)

    I have chosen you for an award! Here is the link:

    http://simplejoyofpolish.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-your-heart-out.html

    ReplyDelete