Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Too Violet

Hello! Today I have an awesome polish to show! This is Color Club Too Violet. I first saw a swatch of this a couple years ago, and immediately I wanted this polish. For some reason, I was completely unable to find any further information about it. I eventually gave up on my search. Last month however, while shopping at a discount beauty store, I happened to stumble across this gem! I seriously couldn't believe it. Needless to say, I didn't think twice about buying it.
Too Violet has a purple base packed with small holographic glitter. The formula was smooth for a glitter, and applied well. I'm wearing too coats of the color by itself. I've only ever seen this polish in a mini bottle, so I'm not sure if that's all it comes in, or what. I really don't know anything about this polish other than that it looks really pretty on the nail, and it has a great formula.

1 comment: