Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hank Pym

I am super excited about today's nail art. This manicure is inspired by Hank Pym, who is probably my favorite Avenger. He's most commonly known as Ant Man, in which his abilities are to shrink down using his pym particles, and communicate with ants. Over the years he has also taken up many different persona's. I wasn't sure which one to focus on for my nails, so I decided to just do all of them, or at least most of them. Overall I think he's a pretty under appreciated hero. Maybe that's why I like him so much!
My pinky nail is how the end of Hanks boots and gloves are when he is Giant Man. My ring finger is the chest of the Ant Man suit, and my middle finger is Hank Pym wearing his Ant Man helmet which enables him to communicate with ants. My pointer is the logo Hank uses as Yellow Jacket.
This is the chest of Hanks outfit as Goliath.

I used Xtreme Wear Cherry Red, China Glaze Man Hunt, Essie No Place Like Chrome, LA Splash Nudist, XW Mellow Yellow, Blue Me Away and Black Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment