Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cost Is No Back Alley Deal

I had kind of come to terms with the fact that I would never own any part of the Wet N Wild ColorIcon collection. But when by some crazy twist of fate they actually showed up at my local Walgreens, it took quite a lot of restraint to not buy the entire display. Wet N Wild ColorIcon, a Walgreens exclusive, is another entirely glitter collection, which we've been seeing a ton of this year, not that I'm complaining. I'm showing two of the colors that I got, Back Alley Deals, and Cost Is No Issue.
Back Alley Deals is a purple micro glitter with larger round hot pink glitters in a clear base. Cost Is No Issue is a teal micro glitter with larger light blue glitters in a clear base. The brushes are short and stubby and I felt like they ran out of polish before I could even finish a nail. Both of these applied opaque enough that you really only need two coats, but it is still possible for the absolute slightest amount of patchiness. They are great on their own and their probably great for layering too, which I'll have to some time. The wear on these was kinda awful. I had multiple chips within hours, but I don't mind because wear isn't really a big deal to me since I usually switch out my polish about every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment