Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Lady Luck

I couldn't believe it when I saw the new Sally Hansen collection, Gem Crush, at my nearby Bed Bath And Beyond. A lot of the polishes caught my eye, but I just decided to just get one of them for now, Lady Luck.
Pointer and Pinky- LL Over Xtreme Wear Flirt
Middle and Ring- LL over Xtreme Wear Posh Plum

Lady Luck is purple burgundy micro glitters with big circular holo glitters in a clear base. I had this by itself on one nail ( it got destroyed before I could take a picture) and it was a bit patchy, and almost looked kind of dirty in a way. But on top of similar colors it's amazing! I hated the brush though. I don't know why polish brands keep making paddle brushes. Other than that I really liked the color, and from what I saw, the rest of the collection has nice colors too, a lot of dupes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment