Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Snow-Man Of My Dreams

Snow-Man Of My Dreams is from this years Nicole By O.P.I winter collection! This was probably the first polish I got from any holiday collection this year, and I think I made a pretty good decision in buying it! Actually, I didn't really have to contemplate anything about this one, once I saw it I knew I had to have it, and then I saw the brush and I almost immediately went straight to the check out counter.
Snow-Man Of My Dreams has mainly blue micro glitters. The great thing about this polish though, is that it also has a ton of other less noticeable colors sprinkled in too, like pink, orange, yellow, and green. 
It applies opaque enough to pull off two coats, and it wasn't really that gritty with a top coat on. Just like the others in this collection, it has a nice normal round brush! It's so much easier to work with glitters when the brush isn't completely horrible. Anyway I love this color, and stay tuned for tomorrows post which includes some nail art I did over this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment