Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 11

This is the first day of "patterns" section, and we're kicking it off with Polka Dots! I've had this particular manicure planned out since I started this challenge and I am so glad I finally get to do it!
I used the entire Color Club Starry Temptress collection which consists of You Got Soul-Ar (orange),
which I've previously posted about here, Space Case (light pink), Ultra-Astral (dark pink), Wink Wink Twinkle (purple), Glitter Envy (green), Otherworldly (blue). I love the Starry Temptress collection. It consists of 6 bright colors with holographic glitters. The glitters hardly sparkle though and just give the polish a speckled appearance, it's amazing!

Since I'm in the next section here's a little reminder of what's coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment