Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 20

Day 20, and the last day of the Patterns section, is water marble. It was also a huge day of fail for me.

Water marble is really neat, but I've never had a whole lot of success with it, like today for example. I haven't done water marble in over a year, and now I realize why I don't ever do it. It's way to unpredictable and messy. The reason today was such a failure was because I could not get this design to work! I would put my nail in the design and when I lifted the nail out of the water the polish would just slide off... I don't recall this ever happening to me before. Also, the unfortunate design that I did managed to get would not photograph! But I guess that's kinda for the best... So here are some crummy photos of a crummy manicure! :)
I used China Glaze Frostbite, Xtreme Wear Celeb City, and  Sinful Colors Love Nails,

No comments:

Post a Comment