Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 2

Todays challenge is... Orange Nails!
 Uh.. wait, what?

Yep, two days into the challenge and I already made a folly. I may have switched up days 2 and 3... But the show must go on!
 This is Color Club Get Your Lem-On. It is a vibrant neon yellow with a slight green duochrome shimmer. The more I wear it the more I love it. I is a bit sheer, I used four coats and the nail line is still slightly visible. Also it's from the Wicked Sweet collection, which means that it's scented! As you can probably tell from the name, It smells like lemon. I was a bit worried that a topcoat would mute the smell, but it certainly does not! It smells great! I can't stop sniffing it.

So yeah, expect orange nails for day three!

No comments:

Post a Comment