Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

China Glaze Electrify & Fast Track

Today I have more nail polish from the China Glaze Capitol Colors Hunger Games collection. Each polish represents a district from the books. I used Electrify, District 5 Power, and Fast Track, District 6 Transportation.
Fast Track is a light taupe with gold/ greenish sparkle. I own nothing like this! It's very nude, but the glitter makes it less boring. I used three coats of this for good measure, but two gets the job done just the same. The formula was very smooth. Surprisingly, I actually really like this color.
Electrify. Now this is more like it! This color is definitely for me. I knew I was going to love this from the moment I saw it. Electrify is a clear base packed with gold and slight larger red glitters. There's a bit more gold than red. The polish appears a lot more vibrant than these photos show.

No comments:

Post a Comment