Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Zoya Rica & Apple

Today I have a couple of polishes from the Zoya Sunshine collection, their summer 2011 collection. I've worn both of these colors on my toenails before but I had yet to wear them as a full manicure until now. 

Zoya Rica is a coral pink with bright gold and copper sparkle. I love this color! I used three coats of this polish, but I think two is perfectly suitable. Rica is a bit on the sheer side, but I think it works well with the over all color. This polish dried very fast and smooth. 
Zoya Apple is yellow tone green packed with gold sparkle, but not nearly as much as Rica. The sparkle in this is less striking. Apple is also a bit more opaque than Rica, so I think this is only two coats. It's very bright and vibrant, definitely more so than what the pictures show. This also had a great formula and dried smooth and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment