Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've Been Duped!

(I knew that I would be wearing my Avengers nail art for as long I could make it last, so I did a bunch of swatches a head of time so I would have something to post.) Today is a tragic day for many reasons. First off, I experienced an atrocious nail break on my ring finger. Also, today is the day I bought Color Club Shabby Drab. Shabby Drab is an awesome dusty periwinkle. Unfortunately, it's a dead ringer for Zoya Caitlin, an awesome dusty periwinkle. Can you tell which is which?
Pointer and ringer finger- Zoya Caitlin
Middle and pinky finger- Color Club Shabby Drab

Zoya Caitlin is just a tad darker than SD, but it's not even noticeable in most lighting. The only real difference comes in the formula. SD is very thin and watery, making it difficult to get an even coverage. Caitlin has a superior formula, very smooth and opaque, easy to control. I guess it's just a "you get what you pay for" situation. I would definitely call these two dupes, if you have one, you definitely do not need the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment